Brick Built Waist Trimmer Belt
How to wear your Brick Built Waist Trimmer Belt--> Click Here
Best-selling waist trimmer for women that works! (New length! Width 9in x 46.2 in length )
This waist belt helps retain heat around your midsection. In return, you shed unwanted water weight and lose inches. The increased sweating around your midsection (love handles, upper & lower abs, lower back) becomes especially effective while training and targeting your abs muscles. Apply Sweatin Bricks Sweat Enhancing Cream on your stomach, love handles, and back, then wrap abdomen with the Brick Built waist trimmer. Wear this waist trimmer ONLY during your workouts and remove it after your workout is complete. This trimmer helps increase perspiration in the midsection. This method has done wonders for many women (and men) wanting to decrease their midsections! Best results are seen when a person incorporates exercise while using this product!
You can buy Sweatin Bricks Sweat Enhancing Cream right here--> Sweatin Bricks
* Adjustable for many size midsections
* Thicker than most store brands (3.2 mm): Retains heat more efficiently
* Reinforced stitching and Lycra piping around the edges
* Has a layer of fabric (nylon) over the neoprene for less skin irritation
* Sized to fits most (width 9in x 47 in length)
* Made of high-quality neoprene, terry, and nylon
* Comes in black only
* Comes in ONE SIZE ONLY (For larger midsections you may need to purchase additional trimmers and connect them together. Measure your waist first to get an accurate measurement)
* This is not a corset
* This is not a waist cincher
* This is not a waist trainer
* This trimmer DOES NOT squeeze or constrict your midsection. They are comfortable and perfectly safe to workout in
* Please measure your waist before you purchase this waist trimmer. Absolutely no refunds are given on this item.
* This waist trimmer DOES NOT have to be extra tight around your midsection. Its purpose is to hold in heat, not mold or compress your midsection. It should be comfortable but close-fitting to hold in the heat that your body produces while exercising or doing vigorous activities. So you do not have to tug and pull on it. Treat it with care
* Remove it after your workouts. It's not meant to be worn as an everyday garment
Hand wash with mild soap and lay flat to dry. Take care of your investment and it will take care of you.