The Brick Built Weekend Bag. Travel in style while making a statement with this African American tote Bag. Our large weekender bag features the face of a beautiful black woman on both sides. Embrace your melanin with our one-of-a-kind black woman bag.
This bag is designed and sold by Brick Built, only.
How do I return?
-Please read all return policies before returning an item(s).
- Enter your order number in the first field. In the second field, enter your email address, zip code, or phone number. Make sure you use the email address, zip code, or phone number that's associated with your order.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return or exchange.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping instructions once your return/exchange request is approved.
You can return or exchange your items within 15 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be in original and new condition.
- Clothing need to be unwashed and unworn.
- All items should be in the original packaging.
- Clothing will not be accepted if they have any stains or scents (perfume, sweat, deodorant, dirt, smoke, etc.).
- Clearance and mark-downs are final sales. No returns or exchanges.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping fees associated with returning their package. We do not issue return labels.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have processed your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange/return.
All returns and exchanges are processed within 3-7 business days. No refunds are given.
When you place an order for a pre-order item, your card is charged at the time of purchase. Pre-orders cannot be changed or canceled once the order is placed and sent to our manufacturer.
If you place an order that contains a preorder item, your order will be spilt. The in-stock item will ship to you and the pre-order item will be placed on hold.
We cannot be held responsible for any packages once they have been accepted and scanned by the United States Postal Services. Please call USPS 1-800-275-8777 if you have issues with your delivery.