**PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE EMAILING US. THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION MAY BE BELOW. THANKS IN ADVANCE.**
1. Are you a black-owned business? Yes, we are. We are 100% black-owned and operated.
2. How long will it take to get my order? Read our full Shipping & Delivery policies here: SHIPPING/DELIVERY
3. Will unavailable/out-of-stock items be restocked? If an item on our website does not show a "ship on or before date" more than likely it will not be restocked.
4. When will I get my Back-Ordered item? Please read our full policies on Back-Orders here: BACK-ORDERS
5. How accurate are your sizing charts? The charts are estimates only. If you normally wear a large; order a large. If you normally wear a 3XL; order a 3XL. In other words, please order the size you normally wear. Size charts are located on the bottom of each product page. Remember all size charts are ESTIMATES ONLY!
6. What are your refund & exchange policies? Please read our full refund policies here: REFUNDS
Read our full exchange policies here: EXCHANGES
7. Are your clothing "true to size"? Yes. If any of our items run smaller or larger it will be indicated on the product's detail page. Size charts are located on the bottom of the product's pages but remember all size charts are ESTIMATES ONLY!
8. Can I place my order by phone? Yes, 803-599-2321.
9. The website is saying my zip code is invalid or incorrect. HELP! Usually, this occurs when the zip code the customer is providing does not match the zip code on file with their credit card company. The customer needs to contact their credit card company and update the zip code associated with their credit card.
10. What equipment do I need with the DVDs? All equipment needed is listed on the DVD's product page in the "description" section.
11. Does Brick Built offer fitness classes, diet advice or personal training? No, we do not. Brick Built is an apparel/equipment company.
12. Does Brick Built have an affiliate program? Currently, we do not.
13. Does Brick Built offer discounts? We often send out discount codes to our customers. Please make sure you are on our mailing list. The mailing list sign-up option is at the bottom of our website.
14. Why did I get an email from Brick Built stating my order was flagged and I need to provide additional verification? Sometimes our billing system may flag a customer's transaction. In this case, we will need to contact you via email and phone to verify your identity and credit card info before we can ship your order. We will need to confirm that you are indeed the owner of the card used and you have full knowledge of the transaction. You may also be asked to provide us with a photocopy of your State Issued Driver's Licence and the last 4 digits of the credit card used during the transaction. This verification step lowers the chances of fraud to you the customer and to our business. We appreciate your understanding.
15. Can I get Signature Confirmation added to my order? Yes. If you are unsure about your shipping area and do not want the mail carrier to leave your package unattended, you can add Signature Confirmation during your check-out process. You will see the option to add it before you complete the checkout process.
16. Where are you located? We are located in Columbia, SC. Your products are not dropped-ship from other companies or countries. Everything you order form Brick Built is shipped from our warehouse in South Carolina. Therefore, you will not have to wait weeks and weeks for your items.
17. How do I contact Brick Built?
Email: Support@brickbuilt.com or 803-599-2321
18. Does Brick Built do special/custom orders OR can Brick Built add my photo/face to one of the products? Unfortunately, we do not offer custom orders and we cannot add your photo to any of our products.
19. Can I buy now and pay later? Yes. Read here: AFTERPAY
Please click to use our contact form: CONTACT FORM
Business hours which are 9:00 am - 5:30 pm est Monday - Friday
Outside of business hours and holidays, we will reply to all emails the next business day.
*Please do not post your questions on our social media pages as those pages are not set up to handle customer service questions. Email us if you have questions. Thanks in advance :-)