Shipping & Delivery
1. All orders are shipped within 1-3 days business days (Monday-Friday) excluding weekends and holidays.
2. Please allow 2-7 business days to receive your order AFTER it's been shipped.
3. Priority Mail Shipping has a 2-3 day DELIVERY window which does not include the shipping time. The 2-3 delivery window starts once your order has been scanned by the United States Postal Service. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in 1-3 business days (Monday - Friday) excluding weekends and holidays. Once your order has left our warehouse and is scanned by the postal service then you can start counting the delivery time to your location. Your tracking info will let you know when your order has been scanned by the postal service.
4. A tracking number will be sent via email after your order has been processed for shipping. We will also send a courtesy email informing you of your delivery once your order has been delivered to your location.
5. Orders are not shipped after 2 pm on Fridays, on the weekends or holidays.
6. If you must have your order shipped Express Priority (next day) please contact us immediately (email@example.com) and we can arrange that for you.
7. All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS). All orders will receive an email with tracking info once the order has shipped. We offer shipping insurance which is optional and can be purchased during the checkout process. If you do not purchase the optional insurance and your package is lost during transit or not delivered by USPS you will need to contact USPS directly (1-800-275-8777). We cannot be held responsible for any packages once they have been accepted and scanned by the United States Postal Services. If your tracking information is stating "DELIVERED" you will need to contact your local post office directly. Read more about our shipping insurance here: Shipping Insurance
8. You can pay an additional fee ($3.00) to have your package delivered by "Signature Confirmation". Someone will have to be at your shipping location to sign for the package. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after you have placed your order and we can add this to your order BEFORE it is processed for shipping. Once your order has been processed for shipment you can no longer add this option to your order.
9. Some items are available for BACK-ORDER. Please pay attention to the item(s) you order. Items available for back-order will have a red "back-order" button.
The restock date for all back-ordered items will be located on the product's page. Please go there for an updated restock date. We will ship everything in your order EXCEPT the BACK-ORDERED item(s). Once the item(s) is restocked in our warehouse it will be ship to you immediately. Back-ordered items will be listed on your order confirmation email as "back-ordered".
10. We ship worldwide! International orders can take up to 20 days to be delivered. International orders are shipped USPS First Class International. Please note shipping times may vary by country and are not guaranteed. Customer is responsible for all local import duties and taxes.
11. Once you receive your tracking number and your package is in transit to your location, we no longer have any information or ability than what you can see on the USPS.COM tracking website. The only info we have is your tracking number which we have provided to you via email. We recommend contacting your local post office (in your area), your mail carrier and USPS at 1-800-275-8777 if you have issues with your delivery. They are the only point of contact that can offer any additional information other than what's on the tracking website. If you have issues with tracking your package please contact us.
12. eBooks should arrive to your inbox within 30 mins - 2 hours. Please make sure you download the link and save the eBook to your devices. Once the link expires we cannot send another link for download.
13. Sometimes a customer's order may get flagged by our billing system. In this case we will need to email or call you to verify your credit card info and billing address. We will need to confirm that you are indeed the owner of this card and you have full knowledge of the transaction. This verification step lowers the chances of fraud to the customer and to our business.
14. The charge on your credit card bill will appear as Brick Built LLC on your credit card statement.
*NOTE* Please verify that all shipping, billing and email information is correct BEFORE submitting your payment. We cannot be held accountable for packages lost due to INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE ADDRESSES PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER during purchase. If your package is returned to us because you have given us an invalid address we will notify you so you can make arrangements to have it reshipped, customers pays all shipping fees. If your package never arrives back to our facility, we cannot and will not issue you a refund or replacement products. If the package is undeliverable due to a fault of ours, we will take full responsibility and reship your package at our expense.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.