Shipping Insurance Policies:
If you purchased Shipping Insurance and your shipment is lost during transit (from our warehouse to your shipping address) we will replace your entire order at no cost to you. Shipping Insurance is offered during the checkout process to all our customers. You can "accept" it or "decline" it. Shipping Insurance is completely optional and you do not have to purchase it.
2. If your shipment is an international shipment. We do not offer Shipping Insurance for international shipments.
We WILL cover your shipment under these conditions:
1.You must purchase the Shipping Insurance with your order.
2. The shipping address you provided us during your ordering process is an accurate and shippable address. If your package is deemed “Undeliverable” by the United States Postal Service (USPS), your Shipping Insurance becomes invalid and a claim cannot be filed. Please make sure your shipping address is correct before checking out.
3. If your package is lost during transit from our warehouse to your address.
We WILL NOT cover your shipment under these conditions:
1. If you provided an incorrect shipping address during the ordering process. PLEASE make sure your shipping address is correct before checking out.
3. If your order is stating "Delivered" by USPS but is stolen from your location. Please know the safety of your shipping location. If you are unsure about the theft in your shipping area please email us BEFORE you place an order and inquire about "Signature Confirmation". The USPS charges an extra fee for this service.
How to file a claim with Brick Built:
Simply email us with your full name and order number and we will handle the rest.
*Shipping Insurance is totally optional. You do not have to purchase it. If your package is lost during transit and you did not purchase the optional Shipping Insurance you will need to contact the United States Postal Service directly to file a claim.
Phone USPS: 1-800-275-8777
File a claim with USPS click here
Contact USPS via email click here
USPS website click here